YES, WE ARE OPEN!
An important update regarding COVID-19, as of April 6th, 2020.
As a dedicated provider of physical therapy, and an essential community health service, we will continue to serve the more critical needs of our community. Our commitment to you and your family’s health continues to be a top priority.
We have been closely monitoring the evolving situation, following the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and taking a series of specific actions to protect our patients. These actions include the following listed below.
|Larger waiting area to comply with social distancing.
|All patients are seen by ONE therapist, 1:1 for the entire hour
|Patients and staff only in the waiting room and clinical areas
|Scheduling 1 to 2 patients MAX in the clinic at one time
|Limit staffing to allow less amount of exposure
|All patients and staff have their temperature taken via no-contact thermometer
|Face masks being worn by all staff that are in contact with the patient
|Implemented The AIONX® CleanSurface™ technology
|Aggressive cleaning and sterilization procedures throughout the clinic
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS AND TEAM MEMBERS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
You will be asked these questions before each appointment and if you answer “YES” to any of the questions, you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Have you traveled anywhere by plane within the last two weeks?
- Have you recently traveled to an area with known local spread of COVID-19?
- Do you (or have you been around anyone) have a fever of symptoms of low respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing or a sore throat?
- Have you come into close contact, within 6 feet, with someone that had a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis within the past 14 days?
- Following ADA guidelines, we are postponing all jaw diagnosis as the examination and our treatment includes intra-oral contact.
- Non-critical, non-urgent appointments.
- CDC guidelines identify people who are immunosuppressed, have underlying medical conditions (such as heart disease, diabetes and lung disease), pregnant, or over the age of 65 are at a higher risk.
Increased protective measures being taken at Atlas-
We have implemented The AIONX® CleanSurface™ technology in both of our clinics. This technology harnesses and enhances the natural cleaning capabilities of silver and copper to continuously clean treated surfaces. The patented CleanSurface™ technology forces the rapid release of antimicrobial silver and copper ions by the novel use of a specially-designed micro electric circuit.*
For more information about the CleanSurface™ technology, please visit www.aionx.com.
- To comply with recommended social distancing, we have created a larger waiting area and are scheduling to allow fewer people in the office at any given time.
- All treatment sessions will be with one-on-one with a therapist for the entire session.
- We are scheduling the least amount of patients at one time in the facility as possible, which most of the time means only one patient in the facility at a time.
- We are only allowing the patient in the treatment areas and waiting room. Exceptions may be made in extenuating circumstances.
- All staff and patients will have their temperature taken via a no-contact thermometer. Anyone with an elevated temperature will be instructed to leave the facility and follow self-quarantined measures as outlined by the CDC.
- All staff that are in contact with our patients must wear a face mask.
- Continued proper hand washing, increased sterilization procedures for equipment and frequently used surfaces likes chairs, countertops, etc. are being followed before and after every patient.
- We encourage all patients to exercise proper hand washing (at least 20 seconds) upon entering the facility. Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the facility.
Atlas Therapy will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as necessary. Please continue to check our website, Facebook and emails for updates. Be safe!
Proceed To Site